Bathrooms and Kitchen Tiles
Adhesive tiles are a great way to renovate your kitchen or bathroom. They are inexpensive and easy to use, requiring no adhesive or grout. The tile sheets simply stick to any clean, hard surface, and transport the look of the room.
Of course the trick is to get the right tile design. There are many options when it comes to choosing tiles. Sometimes it is a matter if taste, other times it is about bringing out the best in a particular room. Often we can do both at once.
Some stick on tile advice:
- The colour of the tiles is a major factor in the look of the room. Try to contrast or match this with the painted wall; have dark tiles with a light wall paint, or light tiles with a dark wall. In a smaller room needing space you can have light tiles and light painted walls.
- Mirrors will also make a room look bigger. As almost every bathroom incorporates a mirror so it is fine to use a larger mirror to make the room seem bigger.
- Bathrooms tend to use smaller tiles on floors because of the space limitations. Larger tiles are more common on bathroom walls.
- Tiled floors can benefit from underfloor heating. This prevents issues with a cold floor. And the heating system requires little maintenance. Hot water systems are popular for this purpose, especially as the bathroom already has hot water piping.
- Lighting makes a big difference to the room. Brighter lighting give a sense of space. Natural lighting is also effective; this can be mimicked electronically. Imitation candle light is also popular
Kitchen and Bathroom Tiles Online
Stick on tile sheets are ideal for renovating bathrooms and kitchens. No mess, and great results in minimal time.