The size of each sheet is (W: 25cm x H: 24.5cm).
When two or more sheets are applied, the overlapping area is reduced by 3.5 cm.
There are no edge pieces. You need to cut a sheet to make a straight edge.
You can use leftover tiles and cut them accordingly to fill in any missing lines.
Welcome to Tic Tac Tiles!
High quality 3D gel effect self-adhesive wall tiles.
These are peel and stick concept tiles with Anti-bacterial, Anti-mould, Non-toxic materials.
The DIY peel-and-stick tile concept of Tic Tac Tiles is made possible through 3D Tic Tac Technology™,
Tic Tac Tiles have a realistic tile effect through the use of 3D Gel. This makes them very easy to cut, stick and maintain.
*Tic Tac Tiles can be installed in minutes without any specialized tools (just a cutter and a ruler) over any sleek and clean surface.
* Tic Tac Tiles can be used to renovate kitchens (for example, splash back) and bathrooms.
* Tic Tac Tiles, once installed, are resistant to the humidity of bathrooms and a wide variation in temperature.
* Our high quality tiles make your renovation a lot easier!
Create an accent wall. Revamp old furniture. Add a splash of colour to your cabinets and kitchen island. Get crafty with your kids.
For additional information please refer to a video link.
Tic-Tac-Tile Installation Guide: https://vimeo.com/135278411
These surfaces will provide good quality results:
- Smooth ceramic tiles backsplash.
- Smooth glass tiles backsplash.
- Wall panel (acrylic).
- Wall linoleum.
- Wallpaper (Peel off any loose corners and install Tic Tac Tiles over the top).
These surfaces will not be suitable for Tic Tac Tiles.
- Stucco wall (not sufficiently flat).
- Stone wall (not sufficiently flat).
- Unfinished wall such gypsum or plaster (this requires primer paint first).
- Unpainted plywood (paint with primer before installing tiles).