Bathroom Peel and Stick Tiles
Earthy tones on interior surfaces will give a calm, soothing, peaceful feeling to a room. we can get earthy tones from some tiles, timber, stone, or even tiles made to look like timber or stone.
Natural ceramic tiles or stone are a great way to bring earthy tones to a floor, especially in a bathroom where we can’t really have timber. This can work congruently with earthy tones on the walls, or contrast nicely with walls that have white or creme surfaces.
Stick-on Tiles can give earthy tones to walls. There are several possibilities here:
- Adhesive tiles that look like timber or stone
- Adhesive tiles that look like fine China porcelain.
- Tiles with a metallic finish, copper or iron earth
- Tiles with earthy geometric patterns.
- Tiles with earthy colours
- White of Creme tiles that contrast with an earthy floor tile.
Earthy tiles often have a texture, which is part of the aesthetic appeal. This gives a sense of detail, something beyond bare white surfaces. A little fine detail looks good if it is consistent and not overpowering. Earthy tiles tend to get this balance right. The patterns of wood grain or stone are slightly irregular, being neither too predictable nor completely random.
Bathroom Smart Tiles
Bright tiles, earthy tones, geometric patterns – we have stick-on tiles for modern or classic-looking bathroom decor.