Kitchen Tiles Sydney
Tic Tac adhesive Tiles have many advantages over wall tiles.
- Tic Tac adhesive tiles are quick to install. You can do a wall in an hour or two.
- Adhesvie tiles do not require any complex tools. You just need a cutting tool like a knife or a pair of scissors, and a straight edge.
- Stick-on tiles do not require messy grout or glue. You just peel the back off and they are ready to go.
- There is very little issue with cutting tiles to shape, as sometime we have to fit them around a curved or uneven edge. Ceramic tiles are difficult to cut, requiring a grinder or similar hardware. Adhesive tiles just require careful cutting with scissors.
- Tic Tac tiles are super easy to clean and resistant to mould. you just need to wipe them down. Ceramic tiles are easy to clean, but the grout between tiles can be a problem. Grout is prone to accumulating dirt and mould.
- Adhesive tiles are a quick DIY project.
- Tic Tac tiles are easy to deliver. Being light they can be posted. Ceramic tiles are heavy and require special delivery.
Stick on Bathroom Tiles
There are a wide range of stick on Tic Tac tiles available. These can be used to renovate kitchen or bathroom walls in minimal time. Consider the DIY possibilities of Tic Tac tiles and combined perhaps some paintwork.